Saturday, March 3, 2012
I am sending out an urgent appeal to anyone who can help me.
My 91-year old mother who lives in Muar recently underwent a colon operation and I need to hire a full time maid / helper to help look after her. She’s not bedridden but due to her arthiritis she cannot walk very far, still able to move about but need some assistance. She’s having a colonstomy bag attached to her that need’s regular changing so I’m looking for someone who’s willing to provide some simple basic nursing care.
At the moment, my younger sister lives with her but she herself is suffering from depression so she’s not able to fully care for my mother. This maid / helper can be either local or foreigner, I prefer live in full time, and I’m willing to pay whatever is necessary, however, as a temporary measure I don’t mind if we can get a day time maid.
I sincerely hope anyone of our old boys either in Muar or elsewhere who happen to know somebody who’s able to provide their services as a maid. I would greatly appreciate all the help I can get to help me solve this problem.
Vincent Ngc/o Kim Realty
Tel : 03-7729 9988H/p : 019 – 3360 899
To All Presidents
28 February 2012
I am sure that you are aware that your EXCO at the request of Rev Brother Anthony Rogers has been planning a Gala Dinner to commemorate the 160th Anniversary of the La Salle Brothers to Malaya/Asia, on 8 September 2012.
I would like to update you on the developments of this event. His Royal Highness, the Sultan of Selangor has been invited to be the guest of honour.
The tentative programme will be as follows:
Pre-Dinner MixerExhibition of the Achievements of Lasallian InstitutionsVideoGala Dinner with Entertainment
I seek the support of your Association in the following manner:
1. The Association should take up at least 2 tables at the cost of RM1500(subsidized) per table.
2. We seek your assistance in determining some members of the Association to provide some sponsorships ranging from RM5000 to RM20000. The Reply Form shows the various categories. The donor will be invited to the dinner together with his partner.
3. We expect participation by about 40 Brothers who had made contributions to education in Malaysia and we hope that you would support both the old and new teachers of your school to participate.
4. At the suggestion of Rev Brother Anthony Rogers, we would like to recognize 160 Lasallians including Brothers, who have made contributions to various aspects of developments to Malaysia. Kindly nominate the prominent Lasallians from your Alma Mater.
5. We plan to hold the AGM of the Federation the following day at La Salle Hall,Petaling Jaya.
We look forward to your participation.
For planning purpose, we would appreciate your indication of participation before 30 April 2012. We need your full support and cooperation in order to make this commemorative dinner a big success.
Enclosed please find a Reply Form of your intention.
With best regards.
Tan Sri Dr Augustine S H Ong
cc Rev Brother Anthony Rogers
For more information please call Mr.Goh Bong Hiang. Mobile no.019-332 0941