To All Presidents
28 February 2012
I am sure that you are aware that your EXCO at the request of Rev Brother Anthony Rogers has been planning a Gala Dinner to commemorate the 160th Anniversary of the La Salle Brothers to Malaya/Asia, on 8 September 2012.
I would like to update you on the developments of this event. His Royal Highness, the Sultan of Selangor has been invited to be the guest of honour.
The tentative programme will be as follows:
Pre-Dinner MixerExhibition of the Achievements of Lasallian InstitutionsVideoGala Dinner with Entertainment
I seek the support of your Association in the following manner:
1. The Association should take up at least 2 tables at the cost of RM1500(subsidized) per table.
2. We seek your assistance in determining some members of the Association to provide some sponsorships ranging from RM5000 to RM20000. The Reply Form shows the various categories. The donor will be invited to the dinner together with his partner.
3. We expect participation by about 40 Brothers who had made contributions to education in Malaysia and we hope that you would support both the old and new teachers of your school to participate.
4. At the suggestion of Rev Brother Anthony Rogers, we would like to recognize 160 Lasallians including Brothers, who have made contributions to various aspects of developments to Malaysia. Kindly nominate the prominent Lasallians from your Alma Mater.
5. We plan to hold the AGM of the Federation the following day at La Salle Hall,Petaling Jaya.
We look forward to your participation.
For planning purpose, we would appreciate your indication of participation before 30 April 2012. We need your full support and cooperation in order to make this commemorative dinner a big success.
Enclosed please find a Reply Form of your intention.
With best regards.
Tan Sri Dr Augustine S H Ong
cc Rev Brother Anthony Rogers
For more information please call Mr.Goh Bong Hiang. Mobile no.019-332 0941