Saturday, March 3, 2012

Urgent Appeal

To all SAS Muar Old Boys,
I am sending out an urgent appeal to anyone who can help me.
My 91-year old mother who lives in Muar recently underwent a colon operation and I need to hire a full time maid / helper to help look after her. She’s not bedridden but due to her arthiritis she cannot walk very far, still able to move about but need some assistance. She’s having a colonstomy bag attached to her that need’s regular changing so I’m looking for someone who’s willing to provide some simple basic nursing care.
At the moment, my younger sister lives with her but she herself is suffering from depression so she’s not able to fully care for my mother. This maid / helper can be either local or foreigner, I prefer live in full time, and I’m willing to pay whatever is necessary, however, as a temporary measure I don’t mind if we can get a day time maid.
I sincerely hope anyone of our old boys either in Muar or elsewhere who happen to know somebody who’s able to provide their services as a maid. I would greatly appreciate all the help I can get to help me solve this problem.
Thank you.
Best regards
Vincent Ngc/o Kim Realty
Tel : 03-7729 9988H/p : 019 – 3360 899

No comments:

Post a Comment